~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 22, 2010

More Random Pics

Katie and Bailey
Bailey spent all of last week with us,
and we loooooved having her here.
She is getting so big now!!!
And smart too:)
MeMe fed Brookelyn Shae baby food
for the very first time today!!!
It wasn't so long ago I was feeding Bailey,
and now she thinks she is to big,
she insists on feeding herself...lol
It's little moments like this that make life so
WONDERFUL!
~~~~~~~
"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored". ~Earl Nightingale

2 comments:

  1. They do grow up so fast! Do you enjoy feeding them? My mother's favorite thing to do with her grandchildren is feed them! Always has been. I wish she could have lived close for all my kids, instead of just one, because teaching them how to eat on a spoon was almost as bad as potty training, in my opinion...My two least favorite things about parenting. Of course, I have more patience now, and may not mind it so bad. lol

    Very beautiful pics Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...