~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 28, 2010

Bear Ye One Another's Burdens

Dear Prayer Warriors,
I would like to share these prayer request with you in hopes that you will lift these families in your prayers. The Bible tells us to..
"Bear ye one another's burdens,
and so fulfill the law of Christ" Galatians 6:2
1.I would like to ask you to pray for my dear friend Kat over at "Heart To Heart". Her husband lost his job this week.
2.Pleae pray for Mary over at "Piles Of Smiles" She is going through some storms.
3.Please pray for Lisa over at "Glad Chatter". She is battling cancer.
4.Please pray for little Susana Whitaker.She was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma on April 21, 2010.
5.Please pray for my uncle who has cancer. He has been sent home ,because they can't do anything else for him. His cancer has already spread to far.
6.Please pray for Bailey's family. I got a call a few minutes ago from Bailey's mom telling me that Bailey's grandmother passed away while ago.
7.Please continue to remember my mom. She will be having more surgeries next month on her legs/back. She is just not doing very good at all right now.
8.Please remember one of my lil babysitting girls "Lacy" she has been having pains in her legs.
9.Please remember one of my babysitting mom's,she called me yesterday with a heavy heart and asked for prayer but she don't want me to go into any detail. Please pray for her.
10.Continue to pray for Trinton and Amberly's grandmother. She is still recovering from an aneurysm.
11. And remember me.I have an unspoken prayer request.
Thanks for your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for everyone.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much for people to to deal with.
    I will keep them in my prayers and thoughts!

    *amber*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...