~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 18, 2010

Prayer Request

04/19/10 Update on Samantha
Just wanted to stop by and update you on Samantha. She hasn't had any more problems since Saturday. The doctor said today that he believes everything is fine. Please continue to keep her & her little peanut in your prayers. Thanks everyone.

Dear Prayer Buddies,
I would like to ask each of you to add my oldest "Samantha" to your prayer list. Over the weekend we thought she had miscarried again. She went to the hospital last night and they said everything seemed fine. I'm really trying not to worry,but I just don't want her to have to go through that again. Please pray for her & for the baby.
Thank you so much.((hugs))

5 comments:

  1. I'm praying for her and baby and all of you.
    {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely say a prayer. I KNOW the feeling of m/c. I am sure everything will work out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a scary time. I will be praying for her and the baby. I pray God would allow this one to be born a healthy, beautiful little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just said a prayer and will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor girl, I'll pray for her. 3 of the 4 I lost were in a row. It was scary and very miserable. God will always shine light no matter how dark we think it is. Maybe this baby just wants to make its presence felt early... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...