~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 16, 2010

Flashback Friday

For flashback Friday I decided to
share my youngest daughter "Ashley". Ashley was born in August of 93.
She was 6 lbs & 10 ozs.
She came into the world known as baby "A"
because she had a twin brother who was born just after her.
She came home from the hospital without a name
because we had a tough time agreeing on a name for her.
Every name I liked Brent & the rest of the family didn't.
So on day #2 of being home,
My hubby & mom named her...really.
However, I liked her named.
Mom chose "Ashley"
and hubby chose "Lea".
Lea Ashley it would be!!! But we call her "Ashley".
She is a big time Mama's girl and my only brown eyed child:)
The picture below is Ashley with her twin brother Jon.
My twins are as different as night & day. Ashley is brown eyed & Jon is green eyed. Ashley is left handed and Jon is right. And of course ones a girl & ones a boy:) But believe it or not people use to ask me all the time if they were identical...lol
A boy & girl can never be identical:)
Ashley caught her 1st fish!!!



I love you Miss Ashley!
You will ALWAYS be my baby girl:)


~Mom~

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. That's a cute story about her name..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she was adorable.. still is :) Did you know that Skye was born in August of 93 too? August 18th to be exact. Wild huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy-I new Skye & my twins were close to the same age but I didn't realize they were that close:)I bet you burned up that summer too..that was the hottest summer that year. That's neat!!! We were expecting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...