~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 13, 2010

Where have I been?

Oh my! I am so behind on here. Where have I been?
Well, I really have been home alot lately, but boy have I've been busy.
Time is just flying for me.
So where should I start???? hmmmm...
Well,I thought I'd share a few pics of my sweet pea.
My little sweet pea turned two months old this week!!!!!
Her mommy went back to work, so she has been spending her days with her MeMe now...and boy do I love it!!!! She just looks at me with those big blue eyes and MeMe's heart melts. She tries to coo and she just smiles when you talk to her. She is a sweet little baby.
Her mommy is having a really tough time leaving her. She wishes it was where she could stay home full time. However I promised her I'd take the best care possible of our sweet pea. I already had a bond with her from birth ,but having her this week has just added to it. I love my sweet little granddaughter and I just can't thank God enough for her.
Hubby has been working up a storm. He actually has three jobs now. We are in working/saving mode. We are hoping to purchase two new vehicles this year. So we are pretty much are not doing anything that requires money, if we can help it.
I have been short of work over the last few months,but these last two weeks It has picked up big time. We are finally getting back to normal.
Thank you God for work!
I was doing the couch to 5k program ,but have had to take a break from it, because somehow I hurt my foot. I couldn't put weight on my heal. I figure somehow I done it running,but didn't realize it until I stepped out of bed the next day and felt a pain shoot through my foot. It's getting better and I hope to start the program back up this coming week.
My oldest son Jonathan is doing much better after his accident. I took him back on Tuesday to have the staples & stitches removed. He is doing really good now. We can't thank God enough for watching over our son. It could have been so much worse.
My youngest son is doing good too. He is finally getting his front teeth!!!!!! This is really exciting to him ,because he has been without front teeth since he was 1 year old. They appear to be healthy and strong,not weak and fragile like his baby teeth.
Katie & Ashley have been taking turns practicing driving. We will be going soon to get license. My girls are growing up.
Samantha is always busy too so we seldom see her. Life has a way of keeping us all so busy these days.
Little Bailey called me today. We haven't seen her in a few weeks. She has alot going on in her life right now and I would like to ask each of you to take a moment and pray for Bailey & her family. When she called she asked me to come and get her, but we couldn't. She had to be with family this weekend,but I truly appreciate them for taking the time to let her call us. It's hard to tell her no and it's VERY hard for us to go this long without seeing her. I'm really heavy hearted about her. It's so hard to love a child and to know that you have no control over what happens in her life from day to day. All we want for her is to have a happy stable life and when things can't be that way, it breaks my heart. Please remember her.
My mom went back for another epidural ad she seems to slowly be getting better. She actually walked from one end of the store to the other and that is a big thing for her. I just thank God that she is doing better. She's had some really tough months,but it seems things are looking up for her now.
Tonight, one of our past fosters "Trinton" is spending the night. He & Jacob are the best of friends and I'm so glad that his family has let him stay a part of our lives.
On Friday, we got a call for a baby & a toddler needing a foster home. So most likely Monday we are going to add two more little fosters to the family. I don't know any details about them yet, other then it's a boy & a girl. I spent today cleaning and locating my baby/toddler stuff. I've got to get a crib & toddler bed out of storage and ready for them.
I've got to go change my clocks ...seeing how we spring forward tonight.
I hate when the time changes. I wish they would just leave it alone.
My body is not good with changes and It takes me a few weeks to adjust to it.
I hate it!
Anyhow, here are a few more pics of my little sweetheart that I took this week.
I got a new canon 580EXII external flash and I've been practicing like crazy these last few days.
I also signed up for hands-on photography classes that I'll be starting in 5 weeks. I've been taking classes online, but they've been very complicated. I'm going to finish them out to get my certificate,but no more online classes planned, atleast for now. I really need classes that show me it in action. My GPA is a 96 ,so I'm happy with that, but it's been hard and it's been very time consuming.
Have a great weekend everyone!

She's starting to hold her head up more.


Her eyes are also changing color. They are getting lighter everyday.The ring next to her pupil is getting wider daily. I can't wait to see exactly what shade of blue they are going to be.
But she is for sure going to be a blue eyed girl.
Goodnight everyone!
Don't forget to change your clocks too:)

9 comments:

  1. Great to hear things are going well for you even if they're busy. Your Little girl is just beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at the pictures and boy do I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks sweet and happy!

    I hate the time change too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that your son is recovering well. Saving money is such hard work, I find just as I start saving something happens that requires money eg our range-hood died and I had to replace it - more money needed - never ending story - so I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful. My grandaughter turned a year old a couple of weeks ago. Theres nothing like being a Nana. Just when you think your heart is full for the love of your children, God gives us grandchildren. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to be getting two more foster children. That is great. Your grandbaby is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing pictures. Hope your foot is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been on my heart lately. I'm so glad you posted an update. That's great that your son is recovering so well! I'll be praying for Bailey an her family. Yay for you having two new tiny house guests soon! I bet you're so excited. Have you heard anything else about the other kids? Your grand-baby is precious Sandy. I'm so glad you guys are doing well! Ty lost his job two weeks ago. We haven't really told anyone. I know God's working in our lives. One day we'll have lots of faith stories to share with others. Love you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very precious! You have been one busy lady! I'm just so glad that your are able to be there for your daughter and available to watch her baby. A lot of working moms don't have that.

    I hope your foot gets better soon, and I will be praying for Bailey!

    ...also, I wish I would have read this post yesterday. We missed Sunday School this morning! I hate the time change too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little one is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful baby girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, your granddaughter is precious.

    Glad to hear your son is recovering well.

    You are going to be super busy with two more little ones in the house. God bless you and your husband for what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...