~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 12, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!!!!!

Three inches of snow for us!!!!
I know you people up north must think us southern folks are so silly when it comes to snow,but snow is rare here for us. So when it comes, we actually enjoy it. This is my little boy's third (corrected) big snow since he was born (he is 8).We usually just get a dusting or so. Yes, 3+ inches is a big snow to us down here in GA. Then to get a snow just right for building a snowman is even more rare for us.
So this is an exciting day for us.
Below is Jacob's snowman:)
Yep, we got three whole inches...lol
I will be adding more pics soon, but for now, I've got to go join the kids in the snow:)
We may not get another one for several more years.
Yes, it wasn't quite three when I took the above pic but it was still snowing. When the snow stopped everyonein our area said we had about 3- 4 inches. I think 3 is more accurate to what I had in my yard:)

5 comments:

  1. Oh...to only get three inches... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure a lot of people do think we are silly when we get so excited about our few inches of snow! It is so wonderful. It's after midnight and I don't want to go to bed....I know most if not all of it's going to melt tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Dalton and was so thrilled to get almost 4 inches. I was worried Blaze would never get to experience it. He is 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy the snow. We got another inch last night and are expecting more the beginning of the week. Stay safe and warm.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...