~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 12, 2010

How we met...


Hubby and I have been married almost 21 years!!!
A few weeks ago on facebook a friend of mine posted
a post asking how each of us met our mates.
So I thought since Valentine's Day is coming up that I would
share how Hubby & I met ,with you:)

In 1988, the church I attended put together a haunted house, as a youth fun raiser. I was asked to play a part in it. I had the part of a grieving widow. Another teen "Tommy" in my Sunday school class was asked to play the part of my deceased husband.
Tommy and Brent was good friends. Brent and some of his friends stopped by to
go through the haunted house that night. Tommy got tired of laying in the coffin and he asked if anyone would take his place. Brent said he would.

Brent ended up taking his place for the rest of that night. We had a great time playing our parts:) We talked & laughed all night.
A few days later, a mutual friend of ours "Kim" called me and asked me what I thought about Brent and I told her that I liked him and that I had enjoyed playing his wife:) He had called her earlier talking about me...lol
After that, we started dating and in May of 1989 we got married:)

~~~~~~~~~~

~Happy Valentine's Day Hubby!~
I love you,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that story was awesome! lol I hope you two have a very Happy Valentines Day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great story. Who knew a haunted house would bring two people together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do believe I've never heard of anyone else meeting that way. How fun to have a unique story. Blessings on your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your love story...the beginning! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute story! Really cute!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...