~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 7, 2010

What I Am...

I am a Christian. I am a child of the King. I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. I am blessed. I am a wife to my hubby Brent. I am a mother to 6 wonderful beautiful kids. I am a foster parent. I am a mother-in-law. I am going to be a MeMe. I am a student. I am a photographer...well almost. I am a teacher to my children. I am a daughter to my parents. I am loved. I am my grandmother's only granddaughter. I am a niece. I am a sister to my heavenly & earthly brothers. I am an aunt. I am a middle kid to my parents. I am a daughter-in-law. I am worthy. I am grateful. I am for helping others as much as I can. I am for making time for the old and the young. I am for putting others ,before myself. I am a friend to the greatest friends on earth. I am a child care provider. I am a lady that loves and enjoys kids. I am for letting kids be kids. I am open for advice and ways to improve. I am for giving more than taking. I am for sharing. I am hooked on reading. I am hooked on gardening. I am 100% a girly gir.l I am a lady that loves to try(learn)new things. I am a computer addict...I'll admit it:) I am a junk food addict. I am a stay home mom that loves being home. I am a family person. I am quick to figure people out. I am for staying away from trouble. I am for peace and harmony. I am a mom that adores her kids. I am a mom that will stand up for her kids. I am a mom that will discipline her kids. I am for honesty. I am for treating others as you want to be treated. I am a lady that believes right is right and wrong is always wrong. I am a lady that enjoys writing ,even though it is my weakest subject. I am a housekeeper. I am a cook. I am queen of my laundry room...although It feels more like slave. I am a diaper changing and potty training professional. I am a blogger. I am a straight to the point kind of person. I am for saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I am still learning patience. I am happy 90% of the time...the other 10% I need to work on. I am busy all the time. I am always on the go. I am a shower singer...at least I'll admit it. I am all for kisses & lots of hugs. I am for getting out and living life. I am for saying the blessing before you eat. I am for reading the Bible everyday. I am for saying "I love you". I am for admitting it when wrong. I am for taking chances. I am part of a wonderful church family. I am a mom that loves to cuddle with my kids. I am a mom that likes to tickle and tease my kids. I am a mom that plays with kids...all kids. I am a mom that loves to dance and sing with my kids. I am a mom with her quiver full. I am a lady with her hands full. I am for making as many memories as possible. I am guilty of taking to many pictures. I am for bedtime stories and cuddles. I am a people person. I am a woman that believes in prayer. I am proof that prayer works. I am unique. I am far from perfect. I am a spring & summer kind of person. I am a simple lady. I am for having a hobby and staying busy. I am for making the best of what you have. I am for being thankful for what you've got. I am for taking care of what God has blessed you with. I am for setting goals and reaching them. I am for not giving up or giving in.
I am Me and that is all I will ever be.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy~ I am Janis, visiting you from Bridgette's, "Life Is a Beach". My blog is "Just Breathe Janis".
    I am at work, lunch break & it's time to go back to work, but I just wanted to say "Hello, nice to meet you!" I think you are amazing. Truly a Blessing, and I look forward to getting to know you better as a Blog friend. You and that precious family of yours, are in my Prayers. I will read more later when I can, until then, please stop by my little corner of the Blog World @ www.justbreathejanis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. There is so much to each of us but we seldom take time to look at all there is, thanks for sharing that! Your posts always bless me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. So true...all we can be is ourselves and the me God intended us to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful. good for you for writing it! good for me that you shared it! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. God has surely blessed you with a FULL life.

    Thanks for sharing your blessings with others!

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are .... beautiful both inside and out. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing that! Your posts always bless me!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...