~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 25, 2010

Today's Devotion

Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Thoughts-

God will chose the most unlikely candidates for the greatest purpose. Time after time throughout the Bible God chose those who appeared to have no special talents, they did not come from the upper social class, as a matter of fact they were many times regarded as insignificant. They were very ordinary people but were destined for extraordinary things. These people would seem foolish in the eyes of men, but God made them precious examples of His grace and ability to take nothing and make it something. While men look at the outward, God is searching much deeper to a heart that is willing to surrender and allow Him to work through them. He's searching for a heart that will say "whatever, here I am, send me".

3 comments:

  1. Agree with above. AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verse, beautiful translation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, God always on the lookout for people who will stand up for Him.

    Just wanted to let you know, my blog name changed from kissing my family, to www.hisflowerkingdom.blogspot.com

    Thank you. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...