~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 5, 2010

My Babies

Who doesn't love baby pictures?
 Little Devon & AshleyMy lil man "Jacob Noah"...he was worn out.
" Bailey"
This was taken New Years eve.
She tried hard to stay awake.
~~~~~~
We celebrated and prayed in the New Year
at our church ,with our church family.
I spent New Years Eve "Day"
with Trinton, Amberly, and Devon
My sweet peas
Amberly, Devon, and Bailey
Are we adorable or what?
They are best buddies and past foster sisters:)

5 comments:

  1. May GOD bless each of these precious little ones and grow them into the wonderful people HE created them to be.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! I love how you open your home up to children. What a blessing you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so adorable. I love baby pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baby pictures but I also love your pictures. Put that together and you've got terrific pictures! ;o) They're all aodrable! Just so you know, I haven't forgotten about sending you the soap. We just haven't had the money. When we do it will be in the mail and I'll let you know. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all beautiful and precious! I know you are proud of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...