~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 5, 2010

Just Tuesday

Out side my window... It is freezing cold at 17 degrees...brrrrr
The time is...8:57 AM
Today I feel...great!!! I think it will be a good day.

The weather here...is toooooooo cold. I'm ready for Spring now:)
I am thinking...about the work I have planned for Jacob today.
At the moment,I am thankful...to finally be getting back to our normal schedule.
I am going...through the christianbook catalog and about to place a book order for some new books I've been wanting to read.
I am wearing...black bottoms & a red top...house clothes:)
I wish...I had this back room finished. If I had it finished I would take the 4 little foster kids that went into care yesterday:( It makes me sad to say no. I just really don't want to cram kids in bedrooms. We have room for 2 ,but right now we just don't have room for 4 until this room is done. Please help me pray about this.
I am reading...In the eye of the storm by Max Lucado. I started it a while back and ended up doing a bible study with Elizabeth George which took up my reading time. So I'm glad to be back to reading it. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done but so far it seems to be exactly what I needed to read.

I am working on...a book order
I am hoping...that Hubby calls shortly.
I am hearing...Emma & Lacy talking/playing and the other computer talking.
Around the house...I'm finally done taking down my Christmas decor. I boxed them up in rubbermaid containers but I still need to get those put in storage. It's just to cold to do anything. I don't like cold weather.
I bet you didn't know...that I've lost 6 pounds over the holidays. Don't ask me how. I wasn't on a diet or anything. I guess maybe it was because I was just sooooooo busy and on the go. I had been scared to step on the scales, but when I did I was surprised. I was happy:)
One of my favorite ...new snack is the nature valley sweet & salty bar. Hubby brought one home and now I'm hooked. I had one for breakfast this AM.
Well,I guess that's it:) I hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,

    Well here is joining you in prayer that in God's timing that room for those 4 beautiful children will be finished and your No will be a hearty YES!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...