~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 13, 2010

MeMe's Miracle

MeMe's little Princess
We are so thankful for our sweet baby girl. Mommy & Baby are doing wonderful. Lil Brookelyn is more precious than I even imagined in my dreams. Not sure yet just who she favors ,but she is for sure a combination of all of her aunts & uncles. She is cute as a little button and I can't find one thing I'd change about her...she's perfect.
I just thank God for choosing us to be her family. I've been praising him & thanking him since the day I found out that I was going to be a MeMe. He for sure blessed our family when he sent this little girl to us.
In this pic she was only a few minutes old.
And baby made three
3 generations...
as soon as we get a chance we will
be making 4 and 5 generation pictures!!!!!
One VERY happy but tired MeMe

Hubby was one VERY proud ,but SELFISH PawPaw...
He didn't want to let anyone else hold her.
Sweet lil girl



To see more pictures....

22 comments:

  1. So beautiful and everyone looks sooooooo Happy !!!! I just love babies. Enjoy, they grow up so fast !!!!
    {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just beautiful. In the last picture, I think she favors her daddy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww what a beautiful baby girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! Congratulations!! And you DONT look old enough to be a MeMe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful! I can't believe she's already here!

    Congrats MeMe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo precious! Congrats too you Meme. Enjoy the smallness.Lena Kate is growing up too fast, so I'm sure she will too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just beautiful. Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling Blessing! Best Wishes & Prayers to all the family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definetly a princess. She's beautiful. And being a grandparent. There's nothing like it. It makes you wonder how there is so much love in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are miracles sent from above. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww all of those pictures were absolutely precious. I am SO happy for you guys! Brookelyn is an angel! You look WAY too young to be a MeMe. Hopefully I will too when it's my turn lol *hugs* Oh and you're soap was mailed yesterday :)So watch the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is absolutely beautiful! I love the look on Brents face when he is looking at her! What a joyful time...God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwwwww..she is truly beautiful...congrats..tell her to enjoy that first year, it flies by soo fast and then in the words of my three year old about my one year old....."Mom...she's NOT a BABY..she's a Toddler...."

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a perfect, beautiful baby! Congratulations!

    Denise Burks
    www.successinthesuburbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. sososo gorgeous! luckily im already pregnant, cos these pics are sending my ovaries into hyperdrive:) Congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What gorgous pictures enjoyed being able to take part in your
    blessing
    Bless you all
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  18. What wonderful photos! So sweet! Happy day to all of you!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...