~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 15, 2010

Just had to share

I just had to share this precious picture.
We made it!!!! 5 generations.
This is my precious Nanny who means so much to me
holding my little granddaughter Brookelyn.
I took Nanny to meet Brookelyn today
and she was so excited.
She just kep saying, "You are Nanny's baby".
I will ALWAYS cherish this picture.
I never dreamed my Nanny would
still be here today.
Thank you God for blessing us with these
two miracles.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy! I love the picture!!! I am so happy for ya'll! Beautiful~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby is absolutely gorgeous!! BTW I gave you 2 blog awards. Check them out on my weightloss blog www.thefatchickweigh.blogspot.com

    Take care
    Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just awesome! Great picture!

    We had a 5 generation picture done when my oldest was little. We cherish it because just a few years later and we were down to 3.

    This is the day the Lord has made :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is an incredible answer to many, many prayers. That is certainly a picture for the family album! I don't think you could have gotten a better one...thank you God for your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an amazing photo. Huggs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A blessing indeed! Beautiful picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful memory to charish forever a life time. God is so Good all the Time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture!!! I am so happy for ya'll! Beautiful

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...