~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 23, 2009

Our Wish For You

Dear family & friends,
I would like to take this time to wish each and every one of you a *CHRIST* filled Christmas, this year. My prayer is that God's love will surround you & your family and that the peace and joy that Christ has to offer will be with you and yours.
I hope this holiday is a blessed one for all of you and that you will find yourself surrounded by the ones you hold so dear. Have a safe, healthy,and happy Christmas.

God bless you every one.
Wth love, The Howell Family


Please keep
Christ in your CHRISTmas.
~~~~~
Remember JESUS is the reaSON for the season.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to your family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right back atcha Sandy! Merry Christmas to you all! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sandy to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and God's blessings on you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...