~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 11, 2009

I'm thankful...

November is the month of Thanksgiving. It the month that seems to make us all think about how blessed we are. So I've decided to add something I am thankful for everyday until Thanksgiving.
Today, I am thankful for the life God has given me. God placed me here for a reason. He chose my birth and He planned my life even before I was in my mother's womb. My life hasn't been perfect...far from it. The roads haven't all been simple and straight. My days haven't all been easy and some have been down right trying to say the least. But still, I've been very blessed. Blessed with much more than I deserve.
I've come to accept that the life I have is all part of His plan for me. It took me a long time to realize that my life doesn't belong to me. My life belongs to Him.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with the life you have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy,

    What a beautiful post to truly inspire us all to be thankful for the circumstances of life that bring us to where we find ourselves today. It may have been a tough journey but it has made us the wonderful people we are today.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts here Sandy. It helps me to remember that no matter where I've been that hasn't been pleasant, it's all been part of God's plan for my life. I can rejoice in all of it knowing that He ordained it from the very beginning!

    Love to you - Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...