~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 16, 2009

I am Thankful for my family.


I am thankful for the family that God has blessed me with. The people in my family are so precious to me.

First off, I want to say I am thankful for my Hubby. I'm thankful that he cares and loves me like he does. He works hard and many long hours to provide for our family. Many days he leaves one job and goes to another job to make extra money for us. Just so that we can do the things we want to do and not have to worry about bills, etc He has never asked me to work or to cover our bills. He has always taken that upon himself as the man of the house. Of course, I babysit and make money too, but not once has he ever asked me to work . He wants me to be able to be home with our children and I love that. We've been together now for over 20 years and we've had some very precious times and we've seen our share of tough times too,but with each day we've been blessed...even in the storms because they made us stronger and better. I am blessed to have him as a hubby, but also a friend.

I am so thankful for my 6 beautiful children. They have brought so much joy to my life. Everyday they add their own special touch to our family. The happiest days have been the ones that we've spent together as a family. If I could have went to Heaven and picked my own kids, these are the ones I would have picked. God knew just what He was doing when He chose mine for me. I love them sooooooo much. I wouldn't change one single thing about any of them. They are so precious to me. They are a blessing.

I am thankful for my son-in-law. I really don't think of him as a son-in-law anymore. He is my son to me. I love him dearly and he knows it:) We spend a lot of time together as a family and Corey always seems to keep us laughing. He is a blessing to our daughter Anna and to us.

God has blessed me with a wonderful family and I thank Him so much for that.

Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

2 comments:

  1. You and I must be on the same "wave length" today. I did a thankful post, too. It's always good to give thanks. My husband also worked a second job for many years. Sounds like we're both very blessed. Have a good day, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so positive and uplifting. I started my day on the wrong side of the bed, but I think now I need to get rid of my stinking thinking. Thanks, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...