~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 7, 2009

Prayer Request

Update @6:32 PM
Samantha went back to the Dr again this afternoon and they done more tests and this time a sonogram and they confirmed she did miscarry. I don't understand why they didn't do these tests to start with so that she wouldn't have gotten her hopes up that all was well.
But anyhow, all is not well ,and I'm just so sad for Samantha. However,we've just got to trust that God had a purpose for this and even though these things are hard to understand we just got to except that this is His will. Thank you for your prayers for her. I really do appreciate it. ((hugs)) sandy

~~~~~~
Please continue to keep Samantha in your prayers. She went back today and they said her levels had dropped ,which meant most likely she is having a miscarriage. As you can imagine,it's tough news to hear. Thanks for all your prayers. ((hugs)) Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I've been in that very position before Lena Kate. It is a hard place to be. Unfortunately, it is something that happens all too often and more than I ever realized! I'll keep her in my prayers for sure.

    Hugs to you all!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,

    How heartbreaking and worry some it must be for both of you. Here is hoping for some good news and that you will keep us posted. Prayers are in the works.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying so much, I'm so sorry to hear that. I have been down that road before twice and so tough. Praying and know that God is with all of you always. {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy,
    I have also walked this road and its a sad lonely road. We lost one at 8 weeks and another at 15 weeks. I pray they are wrong but pray whatever happens God will be her comfort.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many of us who walk this difficult path. Keeping Samantha in my prayers. I went through it in July at 12 weeks and now I'm pregnant again (7weeks.) There is no easy way through this but prayer helps to keep us going forward through it all.

    May Samantha feel God's arms hold her up through these difficult days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be praying for your daughter. Unfortunately, I understand what she's going through and it's heartbreaking. So hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for all of you. I lost one at 12 wks and at 8 wks. It is tough i know but God is holding all of you so much. {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, Praying for your family. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so very sorry. You all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...