~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 7, 2009

Prayer & Praise Post


I just felt led to add a post with prayer requests and praise reports. All of you are welcome to add a praise report or prayer request too. Lets praise God together and let's pray for those who stand in need tonight.
Please help me pray for these and I'll help you pray for yours too. Also, if you would like to share a praise report or prayer request please leave it in my comments section.
~~~~
I took my personal prayer list down for the moment.
I'm going to try to retype it using fewer words,but the same requests.
Please feel free to go ahead and add yours.

6 comments:

  1. Please pray for baby Lily. She was born at 27 weeks and weighs 1 lb 3 oz. Check out my blog for pics and info. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful idea Sandy. Thank you for starting it.

    I will pray for Baby Lily too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this. I'm a single Texas mom of 3, was laid off in May. Prayers needed for a good job and daughter who is a bright high school senior and stressing over college and no money to send or help with college. Praying that God's will be done in our situations. Will pray for y'all as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy,

    This is a beautiful idea to have us all lift specific needs up in prayer. I have added baby Lily and Sailor Moon to my list to pray for their specific needs. All things are possible to him who believes and I truly believe that prayer changes things.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for GOD to develop baby Lily's body..to strengthen her and guide the doctors, nurses, and each person who will come in contact with her.
    Praying for SailorMoon. May GOD work a miracle in her finances, heart, and life. May HE use her for HIS kingdom purpose as HE works in and through her life.

    Thank you for allowing me the privilege to pray.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldnt find this anywhere on your prayer blog. But a blogging friend Loren is flying to Florida from Oklahome hoping to get their before her Dad that is suffering from cancer and pneumonia passes away. More importantly he needs salvation. Here's her link if you would like to read it.
    http://themagoosnews.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-my-knees.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...