~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 24, 2009

Just stopping by


Hey Everyone,
Just stopping by to let you all know that I'm doing fine. I've just had a lot going on in my world this week(I know that's nothing new). I haven't had a lot of time to respond to my emails or to add the awesome awards that you've sent me(thank you so much), but I will be up and running again very soon and I plan to do that first thing. I hope you've all had a great week and I hope your weekend goes well too. Until then...
((hugs)) Sandy

5 comments:

  1. I have been busy to. Have a great weekend & {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been away for a couple of days too but I must say it is nice to be back. Have a super weekend.

    God Bless,
    Mimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are blessed, blessed, blessed in all your busy moments :o)

    ...happy to get caught up on some blog reading!

    Blessings & aloha!

    Also want you to know I have an award (aka bloghug) for you at my place. Here's another one for you to add on when you get a chance :o) Thank you for all your past comments and for checking in on my from time to time :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...