~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 6, 2009

Prayer Request

Another Update
We just got in from the hospital and I wanted to update you all. Brent's grandmother has had no improvement. She is not on any type of support except oxygen in her noes and she is on a morphine drip for pain. Pretty much she hasn't been conscience since Tuesday morning and they aren't expecting that to change. Pretty much they've said it could be hours or maybe days. I'm really sad to have to share that here,but I know many of you have asked and have been praying and I really appreciate that. Please continue to keep her in your prayers and remember her children & grandchildren. When you have a wonderful grandmother like her you just don't want to let go of her. I still believe in miracles and I'm still praying too.
~~~~~~~
Aug 6-Update on Hubby's grandmother
Nothing has changed. She is still in a deep sleep kind of like a coma. They are telling us she is probably not going to wake up. My MIL said it was just a matter of time now. However, she is not in pain and we are thanking God for that. Just please continue to keep her in your prayers and keep her children and grandchildren in your prayers as you can imagine it's a tough time for them right now.
~~~~~~~
Aug 5th
Hey Prayer Buddies.
I would like to ask you all to help me pray for my hubby's grandmother "Mrs Hunt". She had a stroke yesterday and isn't doing very well right now.
Thank you for helping me pray.
Sandy

32 comments:

  1. She will be in my prayers and your whole family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely keeping her in my prayers today as well as her family.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all of you so much. HUGS :)
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will definitely be praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will certainly pray. Thank you for that privilege.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, she will be in my prayers. I really like your blog. I'm going to go read some more of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be praying for Mrs. Hunt and the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She will be in my prayers, your enitre family will be in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy - She will be in our prayers. Thank you so much for your visit to my blog and for joining my followers. It is a true blessing to have someone with your blog experience put enough trust in my to follow my very inexperienced blog. If you don't mind letting me know how you found me I would appreciate it. Figuring out how to "grow" my blog has been confounding. There is much I would like to share about many things in my life but most of all I want to share, through my poetry, Christ and his Church.

    God Bless,
    Mimmy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pray she has a full recovery and for strength for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sandy I'll be sure to pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes, I will be praying for her and just started a minute ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying. Hope she is doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keeping her in my prayers. Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sandy! Thanks for hopping over to my blog! I hope you enjoyed it. I will be thinking of your family. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praying for you, your husband, and family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praying for grandma, her daughter, her grandson... and all the rest of the family. I know this is hard. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's still in my prayers. I wish you all the strength you need to get through this difficult time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my blog in the Blog Hop! I will be praying for your hubby's grandma and for your family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Keeping them all in my thought and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am wishing you and your family my thoughts. I also wanted to say Thanks for taking the time to follow my blog. I know this is a bad time to write this kind of post but I really do hope all goes well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Praying for Grandma and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Our prayers go out to her. We submitted a prayer request to http://HolyLandPrayer.com. Their site was featured on USAToday.com. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the update. This week I missed "Tell Me About It Thursday" but I hope to make it next week. Your blog is so inviting and I appreciate a heart that can not only ask for prayers but make it possible for others to do the same.

    Take care and God Bless,
    Mimmy

    P.S. I too believe in miracles. God has worked too many in my life for me to not believe.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...