~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 3, 2009

Howellville Updates

Just wanted to stop by from Howellville and say hello! I just realized I haven't posted all weekend...sorry. So what's been up with us? Well, let me think....hmmmmm What did I do this weekend?
The highest point from this weekend was my friend Sheila calling me from Tennessee. I hadn't talked to her in a while and we needed to catch up. We talked until the phone went dead. I was sooooo happy to hear from her and to know she was doing good. Hubby has offered to take me up there to visit her & Stacy and possibly my friend Christine too sometime soon... All my childhood best friends moved to Tennessee. What was wrong with GA????
Next, was finding out that one of my best friends from my teen years has a little boy who is on my little boy's football team. So we set at the ball field Saturday catching each other up on our families, friends, lives, etc So over all ,my weekend could be named "Reconnecting"because that's what I did.
This past weekend was our tax free weekend in GA. So I shopped a little. I took Katie Friday night. We had a Mama & daughter night out. We went to eat and then clothes shopping for just her. I enjoyed spending time with her. We had a great time!
On Saturday, I shopped after ball practice for Jacob & Bailey's birthday's. They had some really good deals and then with no tax made it even better:) I got most of their shopping done.
On Sunday, we went to church service at our church. After church, we had a benefit lunch for a lady who has cancer. Our whole family attended that.
Then that evening, we went to a birthday dinner for my brother-in-law in the park and after that we rode over to my mother-in-laws and let the kids fish in her pond. I forgot my camera...grrrrrr so I don't have pics to share this time. The weekend was busy for me, but it was great!!!
This week will also be pretty active for me. The twin's birthday is tomorrow. So I'm dedicating my blog to them this week. I plan to post more pictures and to tell you more about them.
Just bare with me. Life is ALWAYS chaotic for me in August ,with 6 birthdays and starting a new school year. If only I had a few more hours in every day...now that would be nice.

3 comments:

  1. What a busy weekend!
    Happy Birthday to your twins!
    What part of Tn? I'm in middle Tn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see just what this week has in store for you and your beautiful twins!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to have a mommy daughter night. I love those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...