~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 21, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey Prayer Buddies,
It's me again. I have a heavy heart tonight and I'm asking you all to help me pray about this.
My dear friend and sister-in-Christ Clara asked me to pray for her and to ask others to pray for her. She just got some news from the doctor that she may have cervical cancer. She is a young mom with young children, so as you can imagine she is very worried about what this could do to her young family. She been going through alot of storms lately and has had a lot of heart break and it has made her weak. She really,really needs our prayers. Please help me pray for this sister.
~~~~
Also, I'd like to ask you to pray for my Nanny. She was taken from one hospital to another lastnight, because they thought she had a blood clot in her leg, but now they think it may be an infection instead of a clot. She has been in alot of pain these last two days and she had a mild heart attack some time in the last few days. Please keep her in your prayers.
Thank you so much for helping me pray for these.
(((hugs)))Sandy

17 comments:

  1. i got thm 2 in my prayers and prayer list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting them both in prayer now! And you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From another Young mother with Cervical cancer to another I am praying for your friend as well as your nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote these down and will be praying. I too have a heavy heart tonight. My good friend Tammy just told me she has cervical cancer too! It breaks my heart! She wants to bring God glory through this but is struggling with not wanting to get up, depression, and what did I do.

    Lord...you are in control! You know ever hair on our head! You know the pain, discomfort, and heartache each lady is feeling. Touch them in a mighty way. Bring healing to their bodies. Bring peace that surpasses all understanding. You are the great Physican! We thank you for your grace and mercy. We thank you that you will never leave or forsake us. In Jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for them, what awful news to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for them as I finish writing this! Hopefully things will get better for both of them soon!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping her in our prayers. Join us to light a candle at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher at http://HolyLandPrayer.net. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...