~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 22, 2009

Updates from Howellville

Well, where do I start? Everyone is doing really good! Hubby has been working two jobs and at the ball field four days a week, so he is gone most of the time now,which I don't like that much,but have come to accept. The extra income has been nice and I'm really glad he enjoys doing sports with our son,but sometimes I wish he wasn't ALWAYS gone. Corey & Anna are still on cloud nine(we all are) over the news and excitement of having a new addition to our family in Feb. All the talk in Howellville is about lil Baby Wesson and all our dreams and plans for this precious new baby:) We can't hardily stand the wait. We are all looking forward to next months sonogram:) We hope we will get to find out what it is. We all felt sad this past week ,because Anna's first baby would have been due if it would have made it. Katie- She is making me turn grey headed early and I'm not kidding. Can you say boys,boys,boys??? She has hit dating age and it is like boys keep popping up from everywhere...lol I thought raising boys was harder than girls, but since mine hit dating age, I've changed my mind. I just never dated that much,probably because I married so soon. I try to run the boys off ,but they just keep coming back...lol Ashley- is doing really good. I don't see her that much because she has been so busy all summer. She has been spending alot of time at Anna's and at her grandmother's. She has really enjoyed her summer. She is also doing school year round this year and doing very good. She is determined to finish early and I'm super proud of her. Jon- He also has had a busy summer with youth trips, and doing things with friends. He amazes me at how much he has grew up and changed just in the last year. He has outgrown his parents now:) He is also helping out on the football fields this year...He enjoys working with the kids:) Jacob- He is all about football. He wakes up talking about it and he goes to bed talking about it. He loves it!!! He wrote his on little story book the other day and drew pictures of himself on the ballfield ...so sweet:) He is growing up soooooo fast. He is also excited about his birthday that is coming up next month. I just can't believe my baby is getting so big...they grow up toooooo fast. Samantha- well she works alot and we don't see her that often except when she pops in to eat or to take a nap...lol I guess there is no place like home for a good nap and good food. Me- well I'm still just trying to keep my head above the water and enjoying my summer while it lasts.
Well,I can't forget my Lil Sunshine "Bailey" -or Happy Feet as my Nanny & Mom call her. She has a birthday coming up too. Can you believe she will be two next month? She is just growing and talking so much. She can carry on a conversation with you now and I love it. She blows my mind at just how smart she is. She is so precious to us.

That's it for Howellville.
God just keeps blessing us and amazing us with the things He does:)
He is so good!
I hope all is well in your world too.


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Thanks for the updates. Nice to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about your family! Thanks for stopping by by way!
    Love, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing so much about your wonderful family! I don't know how you do it with such a large family! It is such an encouragement.
    Love Collette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad things are going well for EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like everyone is doing great. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are blessed for sure. God knows you are here for those children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy they do grow up so fast. I seen another sonogram of my new grandbaby today. He is already 5 lbs. Just six weeks to go for us!! It is an exciting time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...