~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 20, 2009

Pictures From Our Weekend

We had a fun filled weekend ,but a very busy one! On Friday-Saturday we attended the HomeSpun Festival in Rockmart Georgia. On Sunday, we had Brent's Family Reunion for his mom's side! I added a few pics here,but to see all the pics (and yes I took too many again) Stop by over at my picture blog! Enjoy!!!!
~~~~~~





Brent's mom & some of her kids & grandkids


 Brent and his GeGaw(Ada Hunt)
My girls & me
Hubby & Jon
Bailey
My MIL with my girls



9 comments:

  1. Neat pics! It is great to see families that enjoy being together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a nice weekend!

    I think ALL of your girls, from biggst to smallest, are absolutely stunning! Not that looks mean much, but WOW! They are very pretty! And, if their hearts are as warm as their smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cannoli's your girls a BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like you all had a great time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I didn't pick you out of the picture with your girls the first time around ~ y'all look like sisters! Your girls are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had a great time! All of you children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful family, and a really nice site! Fun to have a window into an American family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with the others...your daughters look like your sisters! How fortunate you are! And what a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I just love seeing the pics and reading about your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...