~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 1, 2009

Thanks Lindsay For My Award!

Lindsay over at Goodbye Martha gave me this awesome award!
Of all the wonderful blogs out there that she had to choose from (and that puts my wee lil blog to shame) she chose mine!!!! I feel honored to be included in her blog list ,of blogs that she enjoys visiting. Thank you for including me and for this sweet award...I really appreciate it more than you know.
Now, I present to you
"Neno's Blog Award"
Neno's Award - Rules & Regulations:
1.As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2.To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3.Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4.Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5.Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6.Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7.Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

~~~~~~
Why I love Blogging...
I enjoy blogging because it has been a great way to keep family & friends updated and through it I have made many new friends & prayer buddies. It is the one place I can be *ME*. It has given me the opportunity to witness to thousands without leaving my home. It is the one place I can share my faith, my life, my family, my hobbies, and everything else that I hold dear to heart.
~~~~~~
6. I would like to pass this award on to a few of my bloggy buddies. I thought"7"(since there are 7 days in a week) would be a good number. So here are my seven choices for this award. Here they are in no certain order...
1. Kristen-Kris is one of my new friends from the blog world. I believe if she were my neighbor, we would be best of friends. We are alike in so many ways. Her blog always makes me smile.
2.Jodi-I enjoy visiting with Jodi over at Green Acres & her homschool blog. Her family is adorable and I enjoy peeping in on their every day lives:)
3.Ree-This is an awesome blog. On a scale of 1-10 I give her an 11:) I looooove her blog and I've learned so much about photography from her.
4.Courtney & The boys-Courtney has a happy and always having fun kind of blog:) I always enjoy reading about her adventures with the boys. She is an inspiration! Plus her pictures are awesome too!!!!!
5.MiMi-She is another of my new friends that I just met recently while I was out blog hopping:) Her blog is one of my new favorite hangouts. She has the cutest kids ever and her blog always puts a smile on my face.
6.Kristilea-She is always so encouraging to me. I like her blog because she is so open & honest and shares her real life with everyone. She too is a new friend of mine and a blessing.
7.Susan-Susan's blog is very inspirational and always encouraging. It is one of my new hangout spots:) She is someone you can look up to ...I know I do. When I need prayers she is one of the first I ask because I know she will remember me. She truly is a woman after God's own heart.
~~~~~
I hope you will take the time to stop by and visit these blogs and leave them a comment saying,"Hello". These blogs are worth the time...I promise:)
Thank you again to Lindsay over at "Goodbye Martha". If you get a moment, stop by and visit her too...you won't be disappointed:)


8 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Thank you SO much for the award...but even more for the friendship. Your comment here made me tear up lol...Thank you so very much!! I know there were probably tons of people you could have chosen...but you chose me.....THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! What an honor. I'm glad my blog benefits someone other than myself...it sure is fun for me. I've really appreciated your blog as well. Your pictures are an ispiration to me to get more of my own family! The way you capture their faces, and emotions is really impressive! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much Sandy for your kind words and for my precious award!!! I LOVE IT! You've made mt day:D I also want to thank you for always praying for me:D God hears your prayers...I know because I've felt alot fo peace! I'm thrilled to know you enjoy my blog that much..I promise I'll continue to make you smile with God's inspiration! My mother in law just gave mne the book "a women after God's heart" wow...God is really woring in my life:D You are a huge blessing in my life Sandy!!!

    xoxoxo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so sweet...thanks so much for this thoughtful award. :) Hope your Monday is off to a great start!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you on your awards. You totally deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy,
    Congratulations on another bloggy award. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you on the award! You deserve it, I love your blog:)

    Thank you so much passing the award on to me! I am honored that you enjoy my blog. I love watching your family and looking at all of your beautiful family photos. Thank you so much for choosing me:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for passing this award onto me. I totally appreciate it. You are too sweet. Thanks!
    congrats to you too for getting it first!
    Iwill visit some of these blogs you listed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...