~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 26, 2009

Family Website?

Do any of you have a family website? I have a family site that I started in 2004 for free with geocities , but I was told geocities is closing down next month and will no longer offer free web hosting. So now, I need to find a new host for my family website and I thought I would ask all of you. I really don't mind building a new site,because my other is so outdated, but I hate to see my old one go. Do any of you know a good reasonably priced host????
You can visit my family site if you would like to see it before it is removed. I haven't really updated it since last year, except to notify everyone that it would be closing soon.
http://www.geocities.com/sevenhowells/Welcome.html

3 comments:

  1. I think, but I'm not positive, that godaddy.com has free hosting. I think it might have ads of course. If you buy hosting through them its like $48/year and that includes a domain name. I was thinking of getting a new website and then putting my blog on there too. That way it would all be in one place, but not sure if I want to spend the $50 to do it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the title of your blog is awesome and so is the song.. just went through a few posts and pics.. its nice.. will be visiting again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My family has a site at www.myfamily.com It is fairly cheap I want to say maybe 20-25 $ a year. Works great...you might check it out. Has areas for a calendar, news postings, photo postings, filing cabinet, polls, etc Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...