~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 19, 2009

Update on My To-Do List

To-Do list for this week...
1.Finish up all required school work
2.Build rabbit cage
3.Take Jacob to his apt
4.Get flowers planted
5.Shampoo carpet
6.Find out more info on jellystone park, pine mountain safari, and the water park...all are planned for summer fun/field trips:)
7. Clean van
8. Call phone company about extra phone charge...grrrrr
9. Go make picture disks/copies of florida pics for the ones who've asked
10. Weed flower bed
11.Have a great week!!!!! ...still having one:)
Things are coming along well this week:)


3 comments:

  1. You're doing fantastic! You're well over half way through your list and we're halfway through the week. Too bad you'll probably have to add a few more things before the weeks over huh?

    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...pretty impressing! Makes me wanna grad my to-do list and get to work! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you!

    I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...