~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 27, 2009

Prayer Request

I'm sad to add this post. The little 8 year old boy that I asked prayer for the other day has passed away. If you read that post, it is the little boy that had the tumor on his brain that had spread into his back. His grandpaw and my hubby are really good friends and have worked together for many years. As you can imagine, it is a really tough time for them right now and they really need our prayers. Please continue to keep them in your thoughts & prayers.

7 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry. prayers are coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers being sent. What a heartbreaking time for everyone who loves that little boy.

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about this. I'm glad he's in a better place with no pain, no worries, and in the best possible care, but I can't imagine the pain and loss his family must feel. Will pray...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...