~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 2, 2009

How do you know me?

I created my very first survey...Go me!!!! I'm just curious as to who is reading my blog. I see my dear friends on my friend's list(I love ya'll ) but according to my status I have over 80 followers+ plus a few drop-ins that don't have blogs. So that leaves me wondering who my private visitors are:) Obviously they want to remain private and they still can ,because the survey doesn't identify people.
So if you will, take a moment and take my survey or leave me a comment introducing yourself. If you have a blog, leave the link so I can return the visit. I love meeting new people!!!
Hugs to all, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. i'm an anonymous reader. i dont even remember how i came across your blog...maybe thursday thirteen way back when. but i love reading about your kiddos. i have a blog but hardly ever update or do anything to it. i think i have a total of maybe 2 posts on it but anyways the link is http://twinlovingmom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...