~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 24, 2009

Our Family Motto

My Family Yearbook Post #13
Does Your Family Have a Family Motto?
~~~~~

Our Family Motto is...

"With God All Things Are Possible"

I truly believe this and I've tried hard to instill this in my children's lives. I believe with all my heart that nothing ,and I do mean nothing ,is impossible with God. These words were spoken by Jesus more than one time in the Bible, so He clearly wanted us to know.

One verse that comes to mind (one of my favorite verses) is...

Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27 kjv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...