~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 22, 2009

My Family Yearbook- (Catching up #4)


"This is the day which the LORD hath made; I will rejoice and be glad in it."


Psalms 118:24

What is your favorite part of the day?
~~~~~
Jacob-When my school work is done and I can go outside and play with all my friends.


Ashley- It would have to be evening. I like when it's just us at home. I like when things get quiet. I like when company leaves. I like having company, but I like it when it's just us in the evenings.

Katie-Evening is best. It's when no one is here, but our own family. It's quiet and I can do the things I want to do without a bunch of people running around.

Jon-I like after school hours. I like being able to go outside and hanging out with my friends.


Brent-I like the early morning before the sun comes up. I like the feeling of a brand new day.

Sandy-I enjoy the evening. When every ones been fed, dishes are washed and put away, baths have been taken, the kids are all doing their own things, all is calm, and I am free to do what I love to do most...READ. I usually slip away to read and pray. I can't tell you just how much I truly enjoy this time of the day. Evenings are very similar to my mornings. I just feel the closest to God at these times. I know He is there throughout my whole day. However, my days can get so busy. At times during all the hustle and bustle it is hard to find a quiet moment just to get alone with God. Although, I find myself talking to Him(sometimes grumbling too) throughout the day. There is just nothing better to me then when it is quiet and everything is still and I can just spend one on one time with God ,without any interruptions. I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...