~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 23, 2009

My Family Yearbook- (Catching up #11)

My writing prompts came from Tara over at
The Family Yearbook Challenge

And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
Matthew 25:15
Talent in the Family
~~~~~
The one thing God blessed my children with is the love of music. From an early age they loved music. As little kids, they sang every Sunday with all the little kids at church, but as they got up a little older, they broke away and formed their own group.
"The Howells"
They sang gospel songs. I wish I knew how to upload the videos I have of them singing...they were so precious. It was so sweet watching them. Anna the oldest was always the leader. She picked the song and the other three sang along. We eventually started traveling as other Churches invited the kids to come to sing. They continued that on until they hit the early teen years. Anna still sings, but the other three have given it up. Yesterday, we had a request for Katie & Ashley to sing at a service next week and I'm really hoping they will. I'd love to see my children sing together just one more time.
Each of my children have been blessed!
I'll take one post to tell you about each of them a little later. But for now, I thought I'd share that, because it might be something you didn't know about my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...