~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 1, 2009

Update on my mom

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to update you all on my mom. She was feeling better last night. I didn't take her to the hospital ,because time I got to her house she was feeling better, or she acted like she was and she didn't want to go. She does have an appointment to go see another vascular doctor to get another opinion,because the one she is seeing says he can't really do anything else about her feet and I can't even imagine how she must feel. She says everything that touches her feet (socks,shoes,blankets,etc) hurts her feet even more.
Her feet didn't look nearly as blue/swollen as they did on Friday. However, they are really cold meaning the circulation is not that good and they are hurting constantly. She says it feels like they are asleep/tingling all the time and having diabetes/heart problems puts her at risk of losing them. She has three places/blisters that have came up on her feet in the last couple of weeks,so I am really concerned about her health.
Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you all,
sandy

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. I am sorry to hear that her feet are giving her so much trouble. I am keeping your mom in my prayers..
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...