~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 25, 2009

Just Today


Out side my window...it is a rainy day here in Ga
The time is... 3:48 pm
Today I feel... blahhhhh...I think it's just the weather:)
I am thinking... about the essay I have to write for school
At the moment,I am thankful... for the rain. I planted new flowers over the weekend:)
I am going... to church tonight
I am wearing... a brown track suit
I wish... this day would speed up a little bit
I am reading... I'm still reading through my Bible:) I'm also reading "Loving God with all your mind" and I'm reading nightly Jacob's illustrated childrens Bible to him. I love reading!!!!
I am working on... organizing and swapping out winter clothes with Spring/Summer clothes
I am hoping... the rain will be out of here for the weekend
I am hearing... Jada talking to Emma Kate...2 sweet!!!!
Around the house... it's pretty calm.
I bet you didn't know... ????????? later:)

1 comment:

  1. Did you decide to go back to school?? It's something I'm already thinking about doing. I really wish I had a degree in something.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...