~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 30, 2009

Howellville update

It finally stopped raining!!!! After days and days of rain, it is nice to see a little sunshine shining through this morning. It was such a messy weekend with constant down pours. The ground is so soggy and everything is so muddy here. The rain was replaced with sun today ,but also colder temps...brrrrr However, it is suppose to get up in the 60's today, so I guess we will just have to wait and see if it makes it to that or not. I am hoping it will because I want to take some outside pictures of Bailey. The last few times I've had her the weather didn't cooperate or it was just to chilly for spring pics.
On Friday night ,we had girl's night out! We went shopping for Emma Kate's 1st birthday party:) It was sooooooooo much fun!!!!! I love kid's parties!!!!! I also got to practice with my camera:) I'll add a few pics later.
On Saturday, we went to her party and had lunch with her:) Bailey loved it! She loved seeing her "priends" (friends) as she calls them. Before we left to go to the party she kept following me around saying, "Emma house". She couldn't wait:)
After the party, we headed up to the church for the BBQ fund raiser for our youth.
After that we came home and kicked back. We were all tired.
On Sunday, we went to church that morning. We had planned to go back to evening service ,but we thought we had to have Bailey home, but it ended up she got to stay an extra night...yay!!!!!
It was a fun weekend!
As for today, back to school,work, house cleaning,and everything else life throws at us.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...