~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 27, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey Prayer buddies,
I would like you all to help me pray for my pastor's wife. If you've kept up with my blog, you know that she fell down stairs a few weeks ago and had to air lifted to the hospital. She is home now, but she is still having some problems. She gets dizzy and sick when she stands. They are running test after test on her and these last tests showed up something ,but they haven't decided just what it is yet. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Thank you all so much,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I think I missed that post. I will definately keep her in my prayers
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...