~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 24, 2009

prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
My friend Christy was over here today and she asked me to remember her sister Cynthia Howard. She had been having chest pains and went in and they found out that her heart is not normal and that it is somehow connected to her lung. They are trying to decide the best way to fix the problem. So please remember her and her family.
God bless you all and thank you for always helping me pray.
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy - I will certainly be praying for your friend's sister. Did you know about my prayer page? Go to my blog and click on the prayer page button - then leave this request comments. I will add her to my list and my prayer journal. The Lord has already gotten 1 praise report!! Praise Jesus. He is so faithful.

    In Him,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...