~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 24, 2009

Just Today

My answers are in red

Out side my window...it is a beautiful sunny but cool day:)
The time is... 1:42 pm
Today I feel... great!
I am thinking... about my date with my hubby tonight:)
At the moment,I am thankful... that all the kids are well, noone is sick!!! yay!!!
I am going... with my hubby for japanese and a movie
I am wearing... a brown track suit
I wish... I could get Bailey to nap
I am reading... Humility the forgotten virtue
I am working on... laundry as always and some paper work for the BOE
I am hearing... baby jake...he is learning to blow bubbles with his little mouth:)
Around the house... it's pretty quiet. The kids are doing school, The littles are playing/coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...