~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 23, 2009

Just Today

My answers are in red

Out side my window...it is sunny:)
Today I feel...happy...it's been a great weekend
I am thinking...about little Emma's doctors appointment
At the moment,I am thankful...that so far none of us have gotten the bug that seems everyone has at church.
I am going...to get Bailey shortly. She is coming to stay a couple of days:)
I am wearing...an orange track suit and white tank with NB shoes:)
I wish...I could take a nap. I took some allergy meds and I feel sleepy
I am reading...Humility the forgotten virtue
I am working on...my myspace site at the moment and waiting on the kids to finish their work.
I am hearing...Austin talking and the dryer running.
Around the house...I'm behind a little but slowly catching up.
I bet you didn't know...that I've lost one more pound this weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...