~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 15, 2009

It's been a great weekend!

It's been a really fun weekend!
On Friday, Jacob had a little party with some of his friends,which was tons of fun. I've always enjoyed having parties with the kids!
After all his company went home, I took the foster kids home for their weekend visit.
After that, we went to Hiram to 278 and watched Friday 13. I wasn't planning to watch a movie this weekend. I had planned to drop off the girls while I bought groceries, but after I got about 10 minutes down the road(the traffic was horrible), Katie called for me to come back. They had officers guarding the door and they wouldn't let Tiffany in without an adult(even though her mom had given permission). So I had to stay and watch the movie too. After that, I came home to find a gift hanging from the chandelier. I opened it to find a heart locket that said, "I love you" and diamond earrings...awwwwww It was so sweet:) My Hubby had left it for me to find.
He was gone this weekend. He went to Alabama to help his Dad. But, before you feel sorry for me...don't. I had a wonderful Valentine's weekend.
I'm glad he cares enough to go and help his dad. I've had to leave many times to take care of my mom and grandmother over the years,so it was nothing new for us.
I got up Saturday, and went and picked up my baby girl "Bailey" and then Her, Jacob, Ashley, and me went to spend some time with Nanny and to take her something for Valentines. She was soooooo happy to see us and we were happy to see her too. She seemed like she was feeling better:) We stayed for a little while and then we came home and Corey & Anna came over to keep us company.
After they left, I spent the rest of the night reading and studying until Jacob decided it was time to go to bed and we did.
He is a daddy's boy ,but when his daddy isn't around he is so different and he was just so sweet and precious. All he wanted was to be right under me and he wanted me to read what I was reading in my book to him, so I did until he fell asleep:)
Today, we woke up and went to Sunday morning service and all I can say about it is that it was awesome!!!!!!! God is awesome!!!!!!!!!
After that, Corey & Anna asked us to come over to eat, so we first took Bailey home ,and then went to their house. They were playing the wii. I enjoyed watching the kids play. They tickle me watching them. Corey was trying so hard to do the exercises on the wii fit and it was a sight to behold:)
And now, I'm back home. I'm about to take Ashley to a friend's house and then I'm going back to church.
It's been a super busy weekend for all of us,but a good one:) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...