~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 8, 2009

20 Random Things About Sandy

I've been tagged!
My friend Mommy4life over at http://mommydailyvent.blogspot.com/ tagged me with the 20 random things. Stop by and visit her sometime:)
The idea behind this tag is to find out more about our blogging buddies by having them list/describe 20 random things about themselves that we don't otherwise know from reading their blog.Here are the official rules:create a list of 20 random things about yourself, link back to the blog that tagged you, tag 5 new folks by linking to them in your post, then leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1.I am on a diet
2.I love reading
3. I love surfing the net
4.I love learning/trying new things...I get bored easy
5.I am a PROUD mom
6. I love being a foster parent
7.I am trying to read my Bible from cover to cover
8.My life is a busy one
9.I enjoy being busy
10.I love kids/babies
11.I homeschool my kids and love it!!!!!!!
12.I have a grown daughter that is married
13.I love doing things with my family and friends
14.I love shopping on ebay and amazon
15. I love my church/church family just about as much as my real one
16.I take to many pictures,but I love it!
17.I am in school to be a photographer/own my own business
18.I have a myspace
19.I am ready for Spring
20.I've got to go now and get my foster kids from their family visit.
Have a great weekend and I'll be around to tag a few of your shortly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...