~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 25, 2009

Prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
With a heavy heart, I am asking you to help me pray for a family friend of ours that lost his baby this week. I just got the news while ago. The daddy "Madison" has been friends with my kids for years(almost his whole life) and he is also a neighbor of ours.
He and his wife had their little baby girl in Nov 2008 and she passed away from SIDS Tuesday morning. I'm asking you to pray for this family that they will find peace and strength to get through this tough time.
Thank you all, Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I am so very sorry.
    I will keep your friend and their family in my prayers
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. I will be praying so hard for this family. I am so sorry. What sorrow they are experiencing... Lifting them up.

    In Him,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please relay to them that they are being lifted high in prayer by more people than they would imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a devastating situation. Praying for their healing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is heartbreaking. They are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't begin to imagine the heartache & pain this family must be experiencing. I will definitely remember them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...