~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 14, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey prayer buddies,
I have a prayer request. I need to ask you all to help me pray for my uncle Sammy(my Dad's brother), he has been sick for some time now and yesterday they had to remove one of his legs. Please pray for his health to be re-stored and for complete healing.
But more importantly, he is lost. He doesn't know Jesus as His Saviour. Please pray that he will come to know Him ,before it's to late. Because as we know, without Him he has no hope.
Thank you for always helping me pray.
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. He will most definitely be in my prayers, especially concerning his salvation, but for his health as well. How blessed he is to have a relative that cares as much for his soul as his health.

    God bless
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    I will stand in agreement with you for his salvation and his health. Please keep us posted on how he is doing. I will pray that God begins opening doors and impressing people's hearts to share the gospel with him.

    I will pray that his heart would be softened and ready to receive when it is presented.

    Bright Blessings,
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the best for your uncle through this difficult time.

    I also have twins (16 year old girls) and two other kids also - a boy and a girl. Nice to meet you.

    Take care - Kellan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...