~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 15, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey prayer buddies,
I have a prayer request that I need you to help me pray about. I got an email from my uncle and he has asked for prayer for his Pastor's son. Thank you so much for helping me pray.
Here is the message...

My pastors son & daughter in law was in a serious accident Saturday night, the daughter in law is 8 months pregnant with twins, she and the babies are ok but her husband had to have emergency surgery to remove his spleen, please pray for this family. The person that hit them in the side, ran a red light ,and hit there car and 3 other cars, I do not know all the details or how bad the other people were hurt so pray for them and the person that hit them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...