~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 18, 2008

Just Today




Out side my window...it is warm and cloudy
Today I feel...bummed
I am thinking...about my date with my hubby tonight
At the moment,I am thankful...that the weekend is almost here
I am going...out with hubby tonight
I am wearing...a blue track suit
I wish...I could take a nap. I'm really tired today.
I am working on...laundry as always
I am hoping...I can finish my Christmas shopping this evening or tomorrow
I am hearing...Jacob's play gun going off
Around the house...it is pretty tidy
I bet you didn't know...I'm rocking Jake and typing at the same time:)

Sorry I didn't get them all added. I've got to go help Katie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...