~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 16, 2008

A few more pics

Our Christmas tree 2008 in the den


Robby's tree done in memory of my brother Robby & Grandma Wilson




The angel wings...one for Robby and one for Grandma




I chose the deer ornaments for Robby






And the birds for Grandma Wilson




Left to Right


My daughter Anna, My daughter Katie, My daughter Ashley, and my niece Jessie.
My girls and my brother Robby's girls
Emily,Ashley,Bailey,Anna,Samantha,and Katie

My son Jonathan
I have to fight with my boys to get their pictures...that is why you don't see as many pics of the boys in my life. They hate my camera addiction and would rather do about anything besides get their pics made.


I'll be adding more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...