~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 20, 2008

So what have my kids been up to????

I know I haven't really posted an update lately on all the kids...so here I go:)

Corey & Anna are still floating on cloud nine over the news that they are gonna have a new baby in July.They both work during the week, so we don't see them much except on weekends. However, they are coming over to spend the night tonight, so that Corey can go hunting with hubby tomorrow.

Katie just got her learners today. She is sooooooooooooooo excited!! She has been practicing. She stays pretty busy with school(She is in 11th). And on weekends she pretty much hang outs at the house with Dylan:)

Ashley has been helping me alot with the kids, so has Katie. I pay them both $50 a week to help me out,so that I have more free time to work with Jon and Jacob. Ashley is in the 10th and she is doing really good this year.
She is sooooo ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. She has been playing christmas music for weeks... She is just like her mom:)

Jon, he has been working some with our neighbors. It has taught him so much. By the time he is grown, he will know all about plumbing,septic systems, etc He enjoys working with them. However, he has to double up on school work most days, just so that he won't fall behind. He is growing up so fast. He finally has his first "real" girlfriend Savanna. So that has been keeping him pretty busy:)

Jacob has just been being Jacob...lol He has been watching all the Christmas movies we bought and he is so excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas. He can't wait until we can go see Santa. He is doing really good in school. He does the virtual public school. The first of the year he was struggling with reading, but now he is doing sooooooooooo much better. We've been spending alot of time on phonics and his reading level has gone up at least one level in 2 months...yay Jacob!!!!

Samantha was working two jobs and was worn out. She was working almost every single day, but last week she gave up her second job. It had just gotten to be to much on her. However, she still works all the time. She has settled down in her new apartment and she is planning to get married to Lee sometime next Spring. Over all, she is doing wonderful!!!!!!

Trin is doing really good. He has been on "A" honor roll all year. He is in public school. All foster kids have to go to public school. His behavior is doing so much better than it was when we first got him. He has adjusted well here.

Amber is doing good. We took her and got her ears pierced the other day, and she didn't even cry. She is rough and tough just like a little boy. I think it is from being around Jacob and Trin all the time. She is climbing on everything and she is a dare devil. She loves to test her limits:) She is for sure a little bugger.

Bay is doing good too. We get her every other weekend now, but that is just not nearly enough *tears*. She is still so little, but she can say anything now. She is no longer walking...she runs. She has a sweet little personality and she loves to love on you. She is 100% girl. She is at a stage that she just watches everything you do and then she tries to copy you.
We are getting her this weekend and I can't wait. Her and Amberly are adjusting well to each other. They finally can play together now that Bailey is walking better.

All is well around here:) I've been working on my Christmas site. It's been cold here these last few days. It actually dipped down to freezing yesterday. I cooked a big pot of soup with cornbread...which is one of my favorites on a cold night. Besides that, I've just been trying to keep my house in order,working on my Christmas shopping , running kids to appointments,going to meetings...speaking of that I have one in about an hour, so I guess I should get on my way. Anyhow, that's it for now. Have a great day!
Hugs, sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...