~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 21, 2008

Just a quick post

Well, we tried another family visit for the foster kids yesterday. This time it went much better than last week did. I had to pick Trin up early from school ,because they had his visit set for 2:30, so I picked him up and as we were walking back to the van, he said Mrs Sandy, my ear is better this week and look I didn't even cut my clothes or anything. I just smiled and told him "Thank you". We got there and he went right to his parents and did sooooooooooooooo much better...which makes it so much easier on me. They wanted him to visit for 2 hours, so I had to kill some time. Samantha had wanted me to come up to her job and visit, so I figured what better time. So I went up there and ate with her. It was just a good day...a busy one, but a good one.
After that, we came home. Anna and Corey came over for the night...actually they are staying the next three nights, because Anna is closer to work here and Hubby and Corey are doing the 3 day hunt they have here in our county and it's easier for Corey ,because they live so far away and he has to get up so early to go with hubby.I enjoy having them!
Now back to yesterday, when I got home Anna had cooked some homemade chicken noodle soup, so everyone ate and then we all set down and watched Jingle All The way...which was a nice way to calm all the hustle and bustle of the day and Jacob and Trin loved the movie.
Today, well it's back to the same routine. Housework and school.
Well, let me go get started on that. Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...