~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 22, 2008

Prayer request

Hey prayer buddies,
I have a prayer request that I need you to help me with. Hubby's dad had a stroke yesterday and had to be air lifted to Birmingham Alabama. He is in the ICU there. He lost use of the right side of his body, but he may regain it with time. Any of you that know him, know that he is the most active man you'll ever meet and has always been a healthy man, seldom sick with anything. He is up before daylight working on something everyday. He retired a few years ago from lockheed and has been on the go ever since. He enjoys being busy. So please pray that he will re-gain all use of that side of his body.
Thank you for your prayers.
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Agreeing with you in prayer. Trusting in God for his grace and mercy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...