~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 19, 2008

Just Today...


Out side my window... it is cold...brrrrrr
I am thinking... about what to fix for dinner
At the moment,I am thankful... Brent is back at work
I am going... to the mailbox shortly
I am wearing... a jogging suit
I wish... you all a good week:)
I am working on... still working on my Christmas site
I am hoping... to have my site done by Thanksgiving
I am hearing... Frosty the snowman on TV
Around the house... the den is scattered with toys, the laundry room has a couple of baskets of clothes that needed folded,the kids rooms are some what tidy, my room looks like a hunting camp, and the yard is scattered ,because the new puppy keeps dragging everything up....grrrrrr Other than that all is well:)
I bet you didn't know... that I get Bailey for Christmas eve...yay!!!!
One of my favorite ... Cd's for Christmas is by Alabama volume 1 Christmas CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...